Cath The Ufo is still an unbeaten challenge, wonder if someone will ever see the archive


I'm a ragebaiter at heart, and I love a great challege. My first minigame: Catch the Ufo, was released a moth ago. In my own words, I told the developer: "make it hell". And so it is: a game so unfair, either people stop trying or can't stop playing. The prize for passing the game is an exclusive access to the archive of this blog, with exclusive content. All free to find, if you are stubborn enough. 

Nowdays, people stop trying when things get hard. They get frustrated when facing an imposible challenge. And that's exactly what Catch the Ufo does: put up a challenge, one of those that would drive you bankrupcy on an arcade in the 80s

None of that easy accesibility bullshit for newplayers. That's not the people I'm looking for. 

I need the few people reading here, to understand: my work is free but not given. anyone interested enough to care will play, and anyone stubborn enough will see The Archive. You can do it. I give everyone that possibility, but not the access. The access its the filter: not everything that is worth it its easy. 

I can't force people to play or change their minds. I just need the stubborn ones to play, and hopefully, get the reward. That kind of mentality is what makes something real. It creates this proudneess and achivemnet of oneself. Discipline and constant hard work is also very Spunky. Apply it to your daily life

be brave, be kind, be spunky

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts